Good Read: The Girl With The Louding Voice - Abi Dare

Image
  In this remarkable story, Adunni, the main character, depicts ambition fuelled with a burning desire to succeed despite all odds. Tales of this type still abound in Lagos, and they are portrayed in the media daily. Adunni is hailed as the poor girl with a rich mind, "Sherlock Holmes," who never stops asking intelligent questions, a child-bride, and a strong-willed girl who grew up fast due to the circumstance her parents put her through. However, she had the guts to pursue the life she wanted. - An education by any means necessary.  Adunni finally got her groove back after reading such an easy book, I could relate to the characters there. the harsh and despicable reality of Lagos till date. I would recommend this book to my friends and would love to see it turned into a film.

Nollywood Actor Gushes As He Shows Gratitude Over Fatherhood

Can you guess who they are?  the Nollywood actor took time time out to express his most profound appreciation on the birth of his son. Read what he had to say.... A change in life's events, especially fatherhood brings out the man in a man.
"You're my rubicon Dubem. The one that awaited at my curve. God's gift this month, my birthday, to prove to me beyond every shadow of doubt of his existence. His dominion. His finality.
I worship him in the quiet moments in the early AMs when the world sleeps and I sit by your crib staring at you silent tears running down my tired unshaven cheeks in gratitude and humility frozen in time, lost in our world despite the fact I get less than two hours sleep nightly. (It will get weird as you get older lol)
You see I have witnessed Jehovah's greatest Miracle. My life has changed irrevocably. Forever. I've being reborn through your birth, my beautiful boy. I embarrass myself in the most random of places when I tear up at the sight of a father and a young son doing the most random of chores. So alien! Lol
 
Fatherhood is the most elite of clubs and I am its proudest member.
Thank you, my beautiful boy, for inspiring me to write the longest post of my IG life.lol No occasion can replicate this event so I crave your indulgence everyone.
Hey world! May I have the greatest honour of introducing my King, My Boss, My Son, My EVERYTHING! HARVIS CHIDUBEM IYK
My life long gratitude and love to my true sisters Dr Chi and Dr Nkechi for all your dedication and commitment. You guys are impossibly kind and generous.
Dr Crawford you are on top of your game. There's no finer obstetrician in the land hands down to Fab, Akhila, T. Azubike, Nurse Minestine at Grady Hospital again words fail me. Only God can repay you for all your kindness. Thank u. Thank u. Thank u.
To my amazing fans; they say it takes a village to raise a child. You've been a fortitude of blessing in my life. I only ask that you extend even trice the courtesy to my Harvis. God bless u all.
Well I have the greatest birthday present. What more can I say, Happy one year younger Jim, my boy! This year is the year of legacies. It's my best birthday ever. God always always most certainly WINS!!
 
Welcome to my world boy! Welcome to IG! PhotoCred; everyone. It's been a friggin documentary. I don't wanna miss a blink!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastor Of Breast and Honey Harvest International Church Exposed On Radio

Oga I Beg!!! Impostor Nabbed In Nigeria's Army Outfit