Good Read: The Girl With The Louding Voice - Abi Dare

Image
  In this remarkable story, Adunni, the main character, depicts ambition fuelled with a burning desire to succeed despite all odds. Tales of this type still abound in Lagos, and they are portrayed in the media daily. Adunni is hailed as the poor girl with a rich mind, "Sherlock Holmes," who never stops asking intelligent questions, a child-bride, and a strong-willed girl who grew up fast due to the circumstance her parents put her through. However, she had the guts to pursue the life she wanted. - An education by any means necessary.  Adunni finally got her groove back after reading such an easy book, I could relate to the characters there. the harsh and despicable reality of Lagos till date. I would recommend this book to my friends and would love to see it turned into a film.

Patti Labelle Blasts A Rude Fan, Spit Expletives At Him

Mama No NON SENSE
The legends of music are not putting up with the crap concert goers are indulging in. Patti Labelle went ham on a fan at her Vancouver show. He either got too excited or was just taking the mickey. He got more than he bargained for when she tongue lashed him in front of the excited audience. Mama no non-sense, I am sure the celebs of today would have entertained him.
'I am 71 years young. I am not Nicki Minaj or that little Miley. Oh, no! Get off of my god darn stage, bitch!  And stay off! Put him out of the building! Put him out. How dare you!
'I’m sorry I didn’t let my security do what he had to do earlier. I believe in giving second and third and fourth chances, because I always say we know not what we do. Just so rude. A rude American, or whatever he is. Don’t ever come in my face again. Next!'
 'I need somebody bring some peace up in here, You know the devil was busy. The devil was here about 20 minutes ago. I saw it. I tried to block it. I’m so sorry you heard me say a bad word. I’m a Gemini, and things come out of my mouth sometimes.'  - Patti retorted


Source: TMZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastor Of Breast and Honey Harvest International Church Exposed On Radio

Oga I Beg!!! Impostor Nabbed In Nigeria's Army Outfit