Good Read: The Girl With The Louding Voice - Abi Dare

Image
  In this remarkable story, Adunni, the main character, depicts ambition fuelled with a burning desire to succeed despite all odds. Tales of this type still abound in Lagos, and they are portrayed in the media daily. Adunni is hailed as the poor girl with a rich mind, "Sherlock Holmes," who never stops asking intelligent questions, a child-bride, and a strong-willed girl who grew up fast due to the circumstance her parents put her through. However, she had the guts to pursue the life she wanted. - An education by any means necessary.  Adunni finally got her groove back after reading such an easy book, I could relate to the characters there. the harsh and despicable reality of Lagos till date. I would recommend this book to my friends and would love to see it turned into a film.

Woman Beats Cancer, By Drinking Pineapple Juice

Candice Marie Fox gets the all clear from cancer
Candice-Marie Fox, 31, ignored chemotherapy after being diagnosed with thyroid cancer, she choose to change her diet and dumped her husband. Doctors have now confirmed that Candice is completely free of tumours and she now runs a website encouraging others to take control of their health.




Candice being helped by children in preparing pineapple juice
Instead of living for parties, weekends, working and doing the same stuff I did day in, day out, I changed my whole view.
‘I decided to live for me and love life for what it is. It sounds so away with the fairies, but it is the only way to live and it worked.’I got rid of everything toxic in my life and became so grateful for life.
‘I had got rid of the massive tumours by arresting and starving them with the pure science of food.
She binned chemical-filled beauty products and cleaning sprays, quit smoking and took up yoga, as well splitting up with her husband of two years.

As well as joining a positive-thinking dance group, she took up meditation and gave up her un-fulfilling job as a courier.
‘Stress, chemicals and animal products all feed cancer, so I just got rid of them,’ she said.
‘My husband was not supportive and it wasn’t working, we we split up too.’



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastor Of Breast and Honey Harvest International Church Exposed On Radio

Oga I Beg!!! Impostor Nabbed In Nigeria's Army Outfit