Good Read: The Girl With The Louding Voice - Abi Dare

Image
  In this remarkable story, Adunni, the main character, depicts ambition fuelled with a burning desire to succeed despite all odds. Tales of this type still abound in Lagos, and they are portrayed in the media daily. Adunni is hailed as the poor girl with a rich mind, "Sherlock Holmes," who never stops asking intelligent questions, a child-bride, and a strong-willed girl who grew up fast due to the circumstance her parents put her through. However, she had the guts to pursue the life she wanted. - An education by any means necessary.  Adunni finally got her groove back after reading such an easy book, I could relate to the characters there. the harsh and despicable reality of Lagos till date. I would recommend this book to my friends and would love to see it turned into a film.

Kelly Rowland Talks On Her Moments With Baby Titan

Kelly Rowland And Baby Titan
I feel like my life is only getting better but it’s also so much busier!” - Kelly Rowland
As part of their sponsored content coverage provided by Dreft detergent, which she endorses in the interview. Kelly Rowland spoke about Baby Titan's milestones, and how she connects and enjoys the moments with him.

On Titan's new milestones: 
There are new ones every day! His sense of discovery is at an all-time high right now. He's pulling himself up, trying to stand, crawling, and taking his first steps into walking.
Kelly and Titan Witherspoon





How Kelly spends Time With Her Son Titan:

I try hard to make time each day for just me and Titan to connect. A lot of days that is nap-time. I can close the bedroom door, turn on some music, and just be with him. I also love reading to him and definitely putting him to sleep. It's one of the times I feel the most connected to him. 

On advice from other parents as a first-time mum:
I'm writing letters to Titan now so he can read them when he's older. Someone bought me a book to hold the letters I have been writing. I feel like when he reads them, he'll have an understanding of how loved he was, how excited I was for him to arrive, and how much him just being here improved the quality of our life; how much sweeter it is with him in it. 


Source: US Weekly





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastor Of Breast and Honey Harvest International Church Exposed On Radio

Oga I Beg!!! Impostor Nabbed In Nigeria's Army Outfit