Good Read: The Girl With The Louding Voice - Abi Dare

Image
  In this remarkable story, Adunni, the main character, depicts ambition fuelled with a burning desire to succeed despite all odds. Tales of this type still abound in Lagos, and they are portrayed in the media daily. Adunni is hailed as the poor girl with a rich mind, "Sherlock Holmes," who never stops asking intelligent questions, a child-bride, and a strong-willed girl who grew up fast due to the circumstance her parents put her through. However, she had the guts to pursue the life she wanted. - An education by any means necessary.  Adunni finally got her groove back after reading such an easy book, I could relate to the characters there. the harsh and despicable reality of Lagos till date. I would recommend this book to my friends and would love to see it turned into a film.

Mother Gets Her Son Arrested For Allegedly Mastubrating On Public Transport

Mother Hands Her Son To Police For  Allegedly Mastubrating On Public Transport
Kevin Cuffe has been finally handed to the police and charged for public lewdness, he was confronted by a fellow passenger who got enraged for Kevin subtly fondling himself in a packed train which had children and adults on board. 

He was first caught on tape in December, staring at women and covering his penis with a bag while he appeared to touch himself. On August 15, a man also believed to be Cuffe, 23, was filmed doing the same thing. 


"What are you doing? You over here rubbing your d--k? What the f--k are you doing?" 

"Do it again and I'm getting up out this chair and I'm going to bust your f---ing ass on this train. We understand each other?"

"Get off this train with that freaky s--t," 

"I'm in one of those moods! I will f--k you up on this train! Do you hear me? I can't f---ing hear you. Do you f---ing hear me?" 

This video went majorly viral, garnering 3.3 million views. In it, Deanna Carter yells at the man and shames him off the train at the next stop. Cuffe's mother presumably saw the video, and called the police three days after it was posted to Facebook.

She left a message on her FB video which reads:
TELL ME WHY THIS DUDE WAS RUBBING HIS PENIS SITTING ACROSS FROM ME. I WENT OFF! I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW. GOT HIS FACE ON VIDEO THO. HE BETTER HOPE I NEVER SEE HIS NASTY ASS AGAIN! (FOR LICENCING AND USE PLEASE CONTACT LICENCING@VIRALHOG COM
Cuffe is charged with two counts of public lewdness and is due in court next month. He has a criminal record, the NYPD reports, His lawyer did not immediately return a request for comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastor Of Breast and Honey Harvest International Church Exposed On Radio

Oga I Beg!!! Impostor Nabbed In Nigeria's Army Outfit