Good Read: The Girl With The Louding Voice - Abi Dare

Image
  In this remarkable story, Adunni, the main character, depicts ambition fuelled with a burning desire to succeed despite all odds. Tales of this type still abound in Lagos, and they are portrayed in the media daily. Adunni is hailed as the poor girl with a rich mind, "Sherlock Holmes," who never stops asking intelligent questions, a child-bride, and a strong-willed girl who grew up fast due to the circumstance her parents put her through. However, she had the guts to pursue the life she wanted. - An education by any means necessary.  Adunni finally got her groove back after reading such an easy book, I could relate to the characters there. the harsh and despicable reality of Lagos till date. I would recommend this book to my friends and would love to see it turned into a film.

D'banj Explains Amber Rose's Visit To Lagos

D'banj explains why he is bringing Amber Rose to Lagos
Court issues are not deterring Dbanj from celebrating his 10th year anniversary in music. The anniversary tour kicks off tomorrow in grand style at the Ocean View, Victoria Island Lagos after he has toured Europe. The main attraction will be the host, popular American model Amber Rose. In an interview with NET  on January 29, 2015. He shared all his plans for his anniversary tour that is expected to run throughout 2015. 


The excited D'banj gushed about his fans saying
 "I must tell all my fans out there that I know how much love you all have for me, so I know that this 10th year anniversary will not and cannot just be one event, it will last through the whole year"
 he went on to express his delight:
"My first album called, ‘No Long Thing’ came out on March 25, 2005 and that’s why we are kicking off the celebrations on January 31, 2015 with the kick-off party hosted by the sexiest herself, Amber Rose. And I call it a party because I’m inviting people to come and have fun and celebrate with me . Then throughout the year, we’ll visit different cities, different nations, we’ll be partying in some and at some places we’ll be having the Koko concert." 
When asked why he chose Amber Rose, he responded saying "this first night with Amber Rose is just to party". D'banj announced in a tweet yesterday that there will be free drinks for everyone at his anniversary tour opening. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Pastor Of Breast and Honey Harvest International Church Exposed On Radio

Oga I Beg!!! Impostor Nabbed In Nigeria's Army Outfit